A month ago Ian and I were confident we’d be finishing the book around about now, and handing it over to the Recon Team prior to a mid-September release. We’ve slipped. A release early October is more realistic.
Between Ian and myself we’ve had one bereavement and one very ill family member in recent weeks. I’m not apologizing for any of us putting family first under difficult circumstances, but I am deeply disappointed that we’ve lost all traction for 2-3 weeks. We’re back in the game now, though. Well, nearly… I’m taking my family for a vacation next week.
We think the book is well worth the wait. Well, we would do; we’re unashamedly biased! But you can find out for yourself if you like by requesting the preview edition (Kindle format only), in which we’ve polished up the first hundred pages or so.